Sunday, August 9, 2015

MEETING SRI AUROBINDO III

I was sleeping when suddenly became aware of the change. 

While the physical body was still sleeping I became a perceptive, clear consciousness watching the pleasant vision of Sri Aurobindo conducing a chariot, a simple one, without any decoration. I was at his side and could see the vision from either positions: as a third observer or from the chariot, at his side.

The Master was wearing a simple dothi and had black hairs, didn´t spoke a single word occupied as he was to drive the chariot in that peculiar landscape.


It was a beautiful green entourage with hills and a white road circling around them, but the road had not been completely built and presented some interruption, which obliged the horse to jump and fly to reach the next built length of road.

 I just enjoyed the presence and skill of the Master, my eyes attracted by the white  horse ready to answer to the slightest command of the driver,  it was quite a beautiful horse, full of energy, responsive and in sympathetic connection with his driver. 

We had to jump in three of four occasions because of the lack of continuity of the road, then at a bent we suddenly faced a wall made of luminous atoms wandering in a whitish fog, I was surprised  but the horse prepared for a last jump ending  with a collision with the wall, trespassing it and... I suddenly was fully awake in my body and in my bed.



I understood the landscape, road and hills were myself, an incomplete topography of the self, the different parts at some point disconnected from each other, there was a road  among them but incomplete, though the leading presence of the Master made possible to save the obstacles, establishing bridges among regions and connecting all the points.

  Because of the presence of the Master, much as the early Christians said and Middle-Age monks proved to be true of Jesus, Sri Aurobindo can become a living and leading presence within, the love and study of him can take to an unexpected side of his teaching, the personal tutoring, when he is not anymore general words from a book but a personalized teaching.







No comments:

Post a Comment