Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Call of the Blue Phoenix





This is the Call which is at the end because it is at the beginning.
Yes, the beginning of a new Vision.

As you understood I will not post so frequently for a while.
I was told that the purpose of the Vision is achieved.
 I should retire in nature  while preparing for opening a new space of sharing and understanding, which is prayer.

It will be a space we all will help consolidate trough  sharing experiences, observations, visions or poetry in a communal growth. Or actions, as someone said, "actions are sometimes prayers".
I understand it will be the Vision manifested into real life, I had some image of its great complexity.

I have adhered to the Vision and the new Yoga laid down in "The Yoga of the Future Action", as I trust it a universal base for everyone, so I will proceed farther on, with the hope you´ll accompany me, in discovering the possibilities of this new Yoga.

We should avoid unnecessary confusion: this Yoga of the Future Action is not our own but it is the Yoga of the Mother of the World which is our Divine Shepherd and Shepherd of all the Masters, She is the Shakti sustaining all the universe on her womb, it is also a trinitarian yoga as it is the triune expression of the three Purusha, it has to be so by necessity for the Action there expressed, and it is the natural unfolding of the Yoga of Integrity, as presented by Sri Aurobindo.
This is what I understand and to what I adhere.

Should not sound us mere coincidence Dharma Sangha saying: There is direct manifestation of the Truthful Being (purush), the Great Being (maha purush) and the Buddha Being (buddha purush). (D.S. 100)

  (In this  versicle he is describing the qualities of the Bodhi Shravan, which we have necessarily to identify as the "gnostic being" of Sri Aurobindo. By extension, it is the Maitreya Consciousness and Christ Consciousness of the main traditions.
******

With your presence in this blog you gave me the strength to endure on my task with the Vision, as I met often difficulties of any kind, as with my english, and were not for Dorella to which we owe we technically met, all my efforts and your to search for each other would have been fruitless.
And we have met because we have answered to the Call of the Blue Phoenix.

But I will be with you all that so kindly gave credit to my words and considered worth reading and probably study or experiment with some of my post.
I appreciated a lot your presence, as trough you I have observed the Mantle of the Mother covering our planet with Her Grace.
You, me, we are as docile lambs lead to the clear waters by our Divine Shepherd,
 trust me it was never pure chance for you to step on this blog, as we where meant to gather  together to that clear waters so to understand the signs of the Times.

In parity of circumstance I have to say that you helped me to grow and understand as much I helped you, or better as the Master wished to happen, we have gathered at the clear waters of His Vision.

So it is really with deep love that I think and will think in every each of you, many times I´ve asked the Divine Mother a bliss on each of you, and you certainly have been blessed because She sometimes listen to my requests...





**********
If anybody wishing to partecipe  to the next new space with thecnical knowledge, ideas and other, you can mention it and I´ll answer privately.



No comments:

Post a Comment