Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Yoga of the Future Action and the New Creation


After transmitting you "The Yoga of the Future Action" (see post)
I lived some moment of personal revelation about my role with the Vision.
I was said the task (to explain the Vision) had been accomplished and now
was time for opening a new space of prayer and understanding.

 As with the post "The Early Morning Breeze" and "The Yoga of the Future Action", the Spirit of the Eternal Revelation had swept my being with his words, and such divine clarity had left me with nothing else but a light-heartiness and an intimate conviction in relation with Life: I had nothing more to fight with or struggle for, Life, was only to be lived with Reverence.

I also felt I should stay sometime in nature abstaining from any artificial thing, as I do all the time I feel there is some inner process which so requires.
So, during a while there will be little or no posts at all.

I´ll keep you informed from this blog, as the new space will be a common creation, a common space of understanding where we share our personal perception and observation, or propose a line of study, and whatever may be useful to the understanding of the transformations we are living.

From other´s experiences on the matter, I´ve came to the conclusion that in the actuality there are certain objective facts which point directly to the action of what has been called the Supermental Light, and some of those are pretty physical.

There is a group of experiences which relates with the physical body that would be useful to individuate, I guess this will be one of the activities of the mentioned new common space.

 I have came to know that the experience I relate (see post "The Master of Wisdom and the Apprentice Visionary) of the fire entering the sacral area, reaching the head and emitting from there an horizontal circular radiance is one of such common phenomenons.

 Among certain preliminary things, it may rise the sudden need and impulse to slow balanced movements of the body, (you can have a quite independent relation of such circumstance if you but read a genuine report in http://deepawsnail.blogspot.com.es/2011/07/slow-as-snail.html as it where a personal Tai Chi, directed by another intelligence than one´s own, or, a deeper intelligence which is our own.
Or else one may feel the impulse to join the hands on some specific chakra forming a mudra or a triangle with both hands. Or suddenly, to establish oneself into a meditative condition without purpose, simply emitting.
Undoubtedly there are certain given changes that we can unfailingly notice, and those are a few of them. You surely noticed some of those which you may wish to share too.
What I have learned is that living in the present moment is an open door on deeper fields of awareness, to get such potentialities one needs to be anew, unconditioned by past memories and totally open to the new, as the divine potentialities are not to be held in mind as a memory but as a current fact.

It seems we have no alternatives but living in the present moment. Chronological time is a necessity if we have to take an airplane at a given hour, but inwardly, if we don´t live in the present we can´t go anywhere, our Being is Here and Now and not tomorrow, we are or we are not, we can´t built our future because we live in the eternal moment.

But yes, the Yoga of the Future Action spread from this awareness, and the future we built is not only our own, but the future  of the Earth.












3 comments:

  1. I first realized my 'personal Tai Chi' many years back when I was hiking in the mountains. I found that I was not tired and could hike without end, if I didn't exert my personal energy, but rather let the energy of the mountains flowed through me. The wiggling vibrating little strands of light that constitutes everything, which is also especially vibrant in pristine nature, simply flowed through me. And I am also THAT. 'THAT' energy is unlimited.

    I always have an affinity toward water, especially flowing water in nature. So the next thing I knew, I was automatically doing what would look like some form of Tai Chi to bystanders. It simply felt good to do that. The flowing water and vibrant air invited me to a dance, and I accepted. I let it lead the movement, to the beating of the embracing Mother Earth. The heartbeat of the Mother and the child is one. Although I never learned Tai Chi from anybody or books, the flow came naturally. And I realized how the ancients came up with Tai Chi in the first place. There is a different Tai Chi for a different place, and a different time.

    Seeing Nature better with my body allowed me to really SEE nature (when I typed this sentence, two eagles flew by my view outside my window - a juvenile flew and took the perch of a mature eagle - and after I finished typing 'eagle' in my previous sentence, the juvenile also flew away).

    To SEE nature is not with the eyes, but with something else - kind of an intuition and a light within - indescribable - it just is. To SEE is to know that the trees communicate with the water, and the sky, and us, just like the cells within the trees communicate with each other. Everything is absolutely beautiful, brilliant. Everything is music.

    At some point, I was compelled to paint what I saw in nature - the force and the connections (aka love). I was also compelled to play the music of the scene, of its movement and communications, before painting it. That was my Tai Chi of painting and music. Its all movement and energy.

    Each of us human being are capable of all that, and much much more, of SEEing, of KNOWing that we are immersed in such beauty all the time. And 'NOW' is indeed the point of accessing timelessness, and Truth. Beauty=Love=Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest, thanks for sharing, we all grow a bit more by knowing others are growing too in this unfolding adventure which is the progressive expression of the Spirit into Matter.
    I wish to underline here this unrepeatable experience which is our own expression. As in your case, or Dorella¨s or mine, this automatic or spontaneous Tai Chi had a general value, but different in its forms in each case, similar, but not equal. It was a spontaneous action.
    In the message (from Sri Aurobindo)
    "The Yoga of the Future Action", we clearly understand that the yoga has to evolve into a personal expression, gone are the times to repeate stereotypes: Realization is a too beautiful adventure as to repeate it ad continuum without a variation, we have grown up and do not need such methods anymore.We actually do not need methods anymore. We need our true expression.
    I would say, it is not the Realization in itself which is important, but the fact that each of us accede to a personal Realization which will be different from that of anybody else. This total independence of expression ends with methods and doctrines and religions but a true personal one.
    Each different Self found expression, its own pure identity which differenciates itself from that of anybody else, this is its beauty, because it ends even with Masters, because it is the real expression of the inner Master.
    Is Ramakrisha the same than Ramana Maharishi or Krishnamurty or Sri Aurobindo? Of course not, each of them is a Master, but they each realized their own Self, so they had different personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta ......tratare de traducirlo

    ReplyDelete