Thursday, July 18, 2013

Clarifying the Vision: Auroville



The night was warm in Auroville while we seated on the floor of the little terrace,
we smiled each other, I finally could talk with dear friends which could give me an advice on the whole matter of the Vision and my unexpected visit to Auroville in my subtle body.
I confided in their large years of study and their evident spiritual development, moreover, I knew they should possess the key.

-So, tell us, what happen?

I mentioned them my unexpected contacts with the Master, the Vision he showed me, and how later I resulted very affected hosting the terrible doubt I had been victim of a feverish hallucination, and I continued: -The following night, as soon the body fall asleep I found myself in the subtle body feeling the peculiar sensation of being travelling at incredible speed, ending up in Auroville.

I literally appear in a room, a few meters behind a man sitting at a table, from the open window I can appreciate the luxurious tropical vegetation and the refreshing shadow of the trees. I´m quite surprised, but my first feeling is of uneasiness, I don´t feel comfortable by invading in such a manner the private space of someone else, and I´m thinking fast for what reason and why I´ve landed there, and what I´m supposed to do there.

Then suddenly the beloved Master appear at my right, my surprise is even greater now and I open my mouth with a torrent of questions in my mind but he silently put a finger on his mouth, as asking me silence. He is not in that glorious supramental shape of the previous night, and is wearing a simple white dhoti.

But my heart is silently dancing in my chest with delight for seeing him again and have the privilege to be with him.
Then, as answering to my questions, he silently indicates the man, as inviting me to investigate.

In all this, the man has not perceived our presence and I´m quite surprised he has no  reaction at our sudden appearance at his back. He continues unmoving reading something, I can appreciate he has a solid figure and curly hair. As I feel with permission to investigate I get closer to the man slightly at his left bending over his shoulder to see what is reading and I almost jump with surprise again!
He is actually reading an article of mine!

-The article on integral yoga appeared on a magazine, I said looking at my friends, and you probably remember that I send it to you by post.
-Yes, I remember it, I still have somewhere a couple of issues of the magazine, but please continue your story.

-Well, as I told you I´m quite surprised, but even more because I can perceive a psychological atmosphere which surrounds the sitting man, it is a kind of dense and stiff aura which probably has impeached him to perceive at any rate our presence, and especially his Master just behind him. I´m astonished how that can be!

I´m aware the man is reading the article from a pretentious position, as he were entitled in judging the value of the article and he his searching for some heretic proposition of mine, and in a very inquisitive way. This attitude is producing that almost unbearable aura which surround him. I´m almost sick in perceiving the aura.
I turn myself and I look to the Master, his eyes are sweet, but looks deeply into mine.
Then, he makes silently a gesture with his right hand as to say: this is what it is.
A few moments later we depart from there and I found myself again in my body and my house, at thousands of kilometers from here.

-Could you describe me the man? Did you see his face?
- From where I was I could only see a part of his face, he was definitely a south European, sun tanned face, a man with a solid body, bearded face and curly hair.

-Yes, he said, you are describing X, he was here as a guest, I myself gave him the magazine as it was written in his language, I perfectly remember it. He is still here, he stays now at Y.

We silently stared at each other for a long while, communed by the special atmosphere which surrounds who has suddenly discovered something of a great spiritual value,  I felt as my heart was suddenly free, I could have no doubts anymore, my experience with the Master had been real, finally I had a positive proof of it, and from now on I could answer to the request of the Master with the commitment of my  whole being.

That night, alone, I was wandering why then the Master choose me for the Vision, what did he see in me so worthy of trustfulness when even myself could not have any better consideration of my numberless faults, but for this I had no answer at all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment