Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Clarifying the Vision: related facts





The Vision (of Savitri and the future earth) is of about two decades ago, beside Savitri herself, the great protagonist was the people, thousands and thousands of people on the streets of every city in the world, protesting against the great social problems, they were not parties but common people self organized and representing themselves, the voice of the people.
At large that very movement was to bring one of the most incredible social changes at planetary level one could ever dream of.

Twenty years ago there was not any trace at all of such popular movements, and if people protested in the streets it was mainly under the patronage of some party to which all were affiliated. But in the Vision I could see real everyday people of any condition getting together peacefully protesting but firmly requiring.

There where huge crowds everywhere in the world. It was in modern actual time, not much far off, and I´m surprised how the recent popular movements do reproduce what I could foresee.
I´m much impressed in discovering that the times of the Vision are now,  I will not die without seeing realized at least a part of the Vision showed me before hand.
I can finally see how a Vision I always trusted deploys itself under my very eyes,
and my heart is full of gladness for the great changes it anticipate.
The detail of the Vision are elsewhere in this blog.
I divided it in two parts, the symbolical part which I saw at the beginning, and the historical happenings I could witness.
The symbolical part is analyzed in different articles too.

Here I wish to explain how just before the Vision the Master favoured a perfect identification of Himself with me (at that moment in my mental body), and how that contact accompanied me all along the Vision sustaining me in the great mental effort it represented, because I was aware I was seeing supermental images with layered meanings in rapid succession and it represented an enormous mental effort to seize the meanings and follow on at real time, in fact at a certain point I simply collapsed, luckily enough at the end of the Vision, I heavily fell down in the body founding it trembling in a nervous excitement and completely wet in cold sweat.

It was a painful day that one.
An important part of me firmly trusted what had happened, but somewhere lurked the doubt of the reason which was telling me it was impossible, I had been victim of a great hallucination.
A very painful day.
When I finally got asleep, I mean, as soon as the physical body did, I found myself immediately awake in my subtle body feeling as I was flying at incredible speed.
A few moments later I landed in Auroville with Sri Aurobindo at my side.
There, it happened something which erased once for all any doubt at respect.
Two dear friends in Auroville had the key to solve the doubt, when I met them and explained all the incredible story, they discovered they in fact, had the key, being surprised on their turn and coinciding with me the matter had to be treated as really happened.
I will develop what happened in a next paper, together with two other visions about Auroville I could witness in the following days.





No comments:

Post a Comment