Saturday, November 30, 2013

SUBTLE PERCEPTION








 During the period I´m relating, a process  opened up on unexpected horizons.
 I started to notice  that a subtler perception was occasionally superposing itself to my current sensory perception, I found it worth to mention it to leave its constancy for the researcher.

As always in these cases, at first I  kept such experiences under observation for a time, till a number of them could give me the idea of a process of its own.

Those episodes of subtle perception seemed to have their root in conscious sleep. This is what I want to enhance.
While in conscious sleep  -with my mental body totally awake- I clearly  perceived myself -as a mental body- absolutely independent from the physical, and even from the subconscious.

 In that condition a new kind of perception arose, a perception which passed into myself with independence from the physical senses.
In conscious sleep and in the mental world, the mental body perceived everything in a more refined way, as it disposed of a "body of perception" with subtler senses, leading to a direct and irrevocable perception.

Now seemed that this kind of perception, those kind of subtler senses, were bubbling into the normal waking-perception too,  random appearing at any time.
Those subtler perceptions had start bubbling into the waking consciousness much as months before the mental body consciousness had start bubbling into the unconsciousness of sleep. They seemed two similar processes, at least, their mode was similar.

 On one such occasion I got early morning in the street, there were an intense  smell of fresh roses, looking around for someone carrying roses I realized I could actually -see- the perfume, like a vaporous cloud floating in the air, which disappeared around the corner.
I followed the cloud smelling it to the corner, but just there, in the large plaza it had melted away.
But not the experience, now I realized  the body was enveloped within an "olfactory sphere", which roughly took from the chest till the sexual organs, with the navel as its center.
Every physical organ and biological process, even the most remote one, had there a terminal point, an "olfactory extension" of it.
 Each biological smell  was conveyed there by kind of "subtle tubes" orderly aligned within the sphere with hundred of others, and all together summed up to my own corporeal smell.
I crossed toward the park with the hope of meeting a dog to see how he reacted to my olfactory sphere now that I could see it, but didn´t see any
dog around or even men, and little after the experience faded away and I was back to my "normal" (?) perception.


(As always in these cases, the experience came along with a certain  direct knowledge, in fact I could easily understand bigger tubes corresponding to the bone-process, or the blood-process, I even smell both of them, but due to my over-olfactory sensitivity of the moment I  felt almost disgusted by their intensity.
 There were other tubes much thinner which produced  subtler, more refined essences, that knowledge told me that some of them related to the conditions and processes at molecular level).
 ( I consider it an objective experience since is not reasonable that only my body is enveloped by such a sphere, so everybody has such an "olfactory sphere" and if the practitioner could detect it and have a trained subtle perception of it, it could be developed as an healing science).


While in conscious sleep, I started to admit that those subtler senses were not really generated within the mental body but as they were, released by the soul.
It was more than a mental conviction but the fact that sometimes I experienced through them kind of -sacredness of perception- which kept me in touch with a deeper being provided of an holy understanding of the deepest roots of things. At some point the connection mental body-soul increased in closeness.

I had read enough (mainly from Sri Aurobindo and Agni Yoga) to be convinced that the soul had its own organs of perception, I started now  to experienced subtler replica for each physical sense, all administered by a central being whose perception exceeded its own subtler senses, a world of silent and certain intuition,  verily a body of intuition, as elusive as the subconscious appeared to be while in conscious sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment