Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Night of the Vision of Savitri




The night I met Sri Aurobindo and knew of His Vision the shift to conscious sleep had been specially smooth and easy: as soon as the body slept I was back in that peculiar condition in which one is completely awake but without the physical.
I recognized around me the now familiar blue of the mental world, a world without forms but hues of blue and sparks of white light, but this time at my side yes there is a form: alone in that deep blue a beautiful tower in stone like those of the Middle Age, and while looking at it I start levitating towards the summit.

In a few moments I am in a circular room with  an arched window on that mental sky and by the window an Indian Master  and a little group of disciples. Were not for their robes it could recall me Jesus Christ surrounded by his disciples for the evident divinity of the Master and the great reverence of the men.
The Master is bare feet and wears a doti, has long black hair and a body "magnified" that looks extremely healthy and strong and has the natural appeal of the divine manifesting in a human form, the disciples look at him with great deference,  some four or five young men, all occidentals.
They all seam entertained in a conversation which I interrupt with my sudden irruption, all turn smiling to me but the Master, which stares impassive into my eyes.
He is Sri Aurobindo,  in a form never captured by a photograph. 

My subtle perception is increased and without uttering a word I understand they were waiting for me, called or admitted there, and the reason concerns a plan which the Master is laying down to the attention of the presents in the room. I feel welcomed and live in full plenitude the privilege to be there. 

In that moment the Master leaves the group  approaching me, while he does I can better appreciate the divine beauty of his "body of glory" which was not so evident at the beginning.
When he stand close to me he has a glorious divine shape emitting such an intense radiation which has a deep impact on  the very atoms of my body, they seem as frightened by this unknown, tremendous source of energy and are trying to subtract themselves from its powerful influence.
I clearly feel that had the Master approached me a bit more my body would be disrupted and evaporate in a cloud of atoms.

I felt for some moment all the weight of that painful physical sensation, then the Master smiled and all the atomic structure is instantaneously re-polarized, now my atoms seem wishing to fuse with that energy and stirr their orbit as to get as close as possible.

His body, towering over me is somehow bigger then normal, and I can appreciate every single detail of his face and his black hair over the neck graciously entwined  with grey and white hair.
His eyes absolutely divine, his face expressing all the power of the transmutations he underwent, I can guess in his features the divinized man which has won many battles and can lead whole generations, I felt one could follow him in any enterprise with blind faith in a safe outcome and a victory. 

When he spoke I distinctly heard his voice as coming from both outside and from within he was asking  me about facts in my life which supposed he was fully aware of my personal life.
I felt an intimate deep connection while we silently stared each other in the eyes, then he spoke again saying:- I wish you do something for me.

My reaction is so instantaneous that he smiles under his moustaches: he didn´t finished his words that I have already innerly joined both hand in a silent acceptance.


He could have asked me anything, even my life if necessary and have me ready to lay it down for him, I only wanted to fulfil his wish.


"I had a dream", he continued, and while he said this I started to see the images of his dream. A powerful vision which narrated of the evolution of the consciousness on earth till a distant future, when the planet is fully populated only by Initiates.

********************
Being the Vision too long I divided it in two parts, Vision of Savitri I and II 




No comments:

Post a Comment