Friday, June 8, 2012

Uncatalogued pages I (english)

Vision. April 1999 (Water)

It´s morning time and I´m by the shore of a river, something has altered its course, I can see it, the water seems to herald a full, and when I look upstream of the current I see an impressive, gigantic wave which is approaching.
The reaction is...because I suddenly understand that even if that huge wave is not "material", yet it is "real" and really exist or will exist...
Strangely enough, rationally I know quite well that if I want to put  me safe, all I have to do is getting away from the river, and yet, when I look back to the waters I see at my right hand a little artificial island, and I understand that to be really safe I should be on that island even if -as it seems-, the reason says that the approaching huge wave will completely submerge it.
The island seems built by human hand, made out of blocks of stone and buidings in stone too of which I ignore the function.
It all seems ensambled with great skill, and the island seems to be there since remote times, absolutely perfect in its simplicity.
I wonder how the approaching great wave has not alarmed the dwellers of the island, as none seems to be there noticing the wave which yet is supposed to have a great impact on that tiny island between the current.
The vision of the approaching wave is so overwhelming...so definitive, that I wake up
in agony...but...what I´m seeing?...what is happening?... no, no, I must get back to the island before the wave comes.
I fall asleep again. And I´m by the river again. (I´m surprised a bit, the vision is back to the same point it was interrupted).
The huge wave is now dangerously close...I notice a small little bridge which brings to the island, which I didn´t noticed before, but I should be in a hurry now as the level of the water is rising menacing to fully submerge it.
I stear at the island, a group of women and men is there now, someone among them wears large tunics and have large hair.
Though the approaching wave, all of them seem quite peaceful.
I harry up towards the bridge but some vegetation has grown which is empeaching me to freely procede, but I follow up till I´m on the island with them.
They are all so...incredibly serene...the persons with the tunics seems to be Hierophants.
And now... the water is arrived, but we are immersed within a deep unpenetrable peace and bliss, the huge wave has just reached the island, but surprisingly, instead of submerging it, it opens in two at both side of the island, the water overflowing but a little portion of the little harbour.
It is a moment of supreme peace.
We all feel united by a deep, deep link, and we all are stearing at the sky, where among grey clouds, suddenly shines a single ray of sun which kisses the island and ourselves with its Light.
It is not only a sun...but the very Presence of God Father blessing us...

No comments:

Post a Comment