Friday, June 8, 2012

SATPREM

Vision.2005 (Satprem)

While the body is sleeping suddenly my subtler form starts sinking into the deep waters of the ocean, though I'm surprised, yet I'm not alarmed.
While descending I can see bubbles of gas leading towards the surface.
When I reach the bottom, there´s a man with me.
He is Satprem.
I don't know why I know his name because he hasn't said  a word. I just know it and that's all.
Even, he is dressed in his favourite manner, in white clothes covered with a black robe on top of them.
We silently observe the bottom of the ocean for a while, somewhere not too far from where we are there is the origin of the bubbles I´ve seen before.  
"Here is where originates the oxygen for the Earth". He says.
(I found it strange affirmation to say so, because everybody knows the oxygen is not generated in the depths of the ocean... so, what is he trying to convey me? And yet at that moment it seems logical, and whatever he is trying to tell me in that symbolic manner must have a truth of its own).
We are now entering a small white grotto with its walls and ceiling fully covered with symbols in black. It  looks as an hermit were living in that place and in the course of the years had been tracing  the symbols on the white walls during its long permanence there.
I'm surprised, especially from the fact that the grotto is dry and the water makes a transparent curtain at the entrance, as a force kept it out of the grotto.
There inside all is dry and full of oxygen that we can freely breath.
We are staring at the symbols on the wall, some of them are planetary symbols, I recognize the one for Saturn and the one for Jupiter, but most of them are of unknown origin and meaning.
For a while he shows me some of them and explains me their meaning, he certainly has a deep knowledge of them because he goes from one to another with ease, but then, at a certain point my consciousness starts whirling  and I'm aware I'm losing attention...then all disappears and I found myself back into my physical body, awake in the middle of the night.
My mind keeps a fresh memory of the happening and I get back on it specially grateful of having had the opportunity of meeting Satprem: during the previous months I had the chance of meeting Sri Aurobindo several times, but now my heart is extremely delightful to make subtle acquaintance too, with one of his most outstanding disciple and one which is very dear to me, the one who acknowledged me about Mother and Sri Aurobindo and introduced me to integral yoga in my youth.
*********




No comments:

Post a Comment