Friday, June 8, 2012

Uncatalogued pages IV (english)

Vision. 2007 (Satprem)

I'm looking at Satprem, I'm certain about it, but...where are we?...
It is impressive...it is a world of green and blue Light and Glory...there´s anything else then this Light and Glory everywhere...such impressive depth...and Satprem...looks as transfigured...is him,... but he seems within a Body of Glory, enveloped as he is, with a green-blue robe at the guise of ancient gods, and the robe itself seems made out of that same light...He has a beautiful radiation around himself...all is so unexplainable that I'm result somehow confused, but  in some deep part of myself I feel united to this beautiful  person from which I perceive a warm and friendly effulgence...He is irradiating me with his Presence...this is, I understand it...
Then all has disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment