Thursday, May 3, 2012

Akashic Records (from "Atem´s Notebooks") IV

February 1997
(location: upper most polar regions,(Greenland?), approx. date: 15000 BC -probably during last glaciation)

I´m seeing Earth from space. The position of the lands do not resembles at all  the image my mind still keep into the memory while I'm watching.
Right in the middle it seems there is a tongue of sea which separate two blocks of lands, but I can't keep my attention on the details, as seemingly, is not that the reason for the vision, but instead, my attention is attracted by the upper part of the globe, which is covered by huge extensions of ice. Then slowly I'm approaching a region within it, it seems progressively covered by ice but the last southern tongue of it, where some people is surviving. My consciousness slowly zooms in on the southernmost tongue of land of what looks like a big island or a greater piece of land now freezing and covered with ice. I see somewhere remains of what once could have been a forest, dead naked tree trunks strangled by the ice.

It is but a village of solid wooden houses of  assembled trunks, and smoke is getting out of the roofs, it is a village of fishermen, as it is very close to the sea and there are a few solid boats which incredibly resembles that of later Vikings, only, probably a bit smaller.
I´m quite astonished because I believe there are no evidence of human life during the Ice Age, less in that upper polar regions, and much less, a race of skillful sailors  which built solid boats in that peculiar nut-shell shape typical of the Vikings, so that in a sense, or rather in the true sense, those people are the ancestors of the later Vikings.

The Land is almost fully covered with ice, and only this tiny tongue of land seems relatively free from snow and ice, and it is evident they are having very hard times to survive.
Then suddenly they appear. The whole inhabitants of the village are descending towards the sea all covered with skins of animals, and while approaching me I realize they are quite tall and solid people all blond and long haired, I was expecting they would look a bit as hominids, but I'm surprised to be wrong: they look quite as the historical Vikings!
So I wonder how much time that race was there already before it could evolve in almost modern physical type. I get the sound fact that this race is the prototype and ancestor of any blond descendant. I'm astonished of the mysteries of this book of Nature which reveals me such lessons.
They are quite close to me now, an older man seems to impart the last instructions to a small group  of solid men evidently disposing themselves to leave on a boat, as some fellow is already charging and securing the provisions.

Warm embraces and tears in the eyes of some woman, and though I don't understand a word of what they say, yet I'm getting the whole sense of their responsibility and the whole drama of it.
The ice are covering inexorably the land threatening their survival.
This handful of intrepids is sailing towards an unknown adventure in search of a land where all of them may survive.They will see themselves obliged to leave the land they ever inhabited or face death.
Their whole life, the very stream of their race depends from the exit of the mission, would they die in the sea, all of them would die too, and all the race disappear.
So the men feels  invested with the sacred mission to save their race. The only thing they know, as the elder says, is that if they proceed always eastward, they will get again at their sailing place. And is from that direction that all the village will be waiting for their return.
With incredible skill the men set the sail advancing into open sea pushed by the strong favorable wind.
I'm learning it is the first time ever of a circumnavigation of the globe, occurred during the Ice Age with those men. It is an event of relevance in the akashic registers as one of the greatest achievements of this race. As it were a special page with a special mention of this fact, a page to which I'm freely acceding.
Now I see the men sailing  always eastward, never too far from land, which in this occasion is but an interminable series of narrow, threatening fjords that deeply enters into land. But somehow they are sailing forward searching for a sea route and safe land for their people. It is great the determination in their eyes, they are sailing in a difficult trip, but they will sell very expensive their life, and they make such a precious group of solid will that is really moving considering their difficulties.

Time has passed in the village. Every day someone is on guard to see any boat in the distance. They are faithfully waiting for them to appear among the foamy waves.
Then a day, a loud cry breaks the silence of the village, everybody is running out of their house to the shore with smiles and tears signaling each other the dark spot advancing on the sea. I can see the faces of the sailors and their large smiles, and again that of the people on land, reassured of their survival, then everything disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment