Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Master of Wisdom and the Apprentice visionary (II)

The final message of "a work to be done" of the invisible fellow had not been clarifying  on the nature of the work, but as I was absolutely awake during his visit, and seen the considerable effect of his touch on my whole body which I could not ignore, it made me absolutely incapable of imagining whatever.
A series of seemingly fortuitous circumstances led me just in that place, isolating myself into a wild nature, and opening a parenthesis in my laboral life which I tough I owed to myself anyway, so I took the determination to continue alone there and see what happen and rejoice of nature around me and the opportunity.
Beside of conducing a very healthy life, without electricity or gas, my nights started to get full of events in which I made acquaintance of my subtle body and its functioning.
While my physical body would continue sleeping, I would get unexplainable awake in consciousness into my subtle body and led to experience in several manners with that body, most of the time with some instructor and together with a small group of other people which I interpreted as receiving a similar training.
This group which was sometimes smaller or bigger where taken into places in the subtle world where is released instruction.
Other times the whole group would be taken at the subtle counterpart of physical places on earth to show us some points of an instruction, other we where taken in places with extraordinary inventions, namely, one of them was the subject of our instruction.
I would say it was a subtle replica of some invention which would later appear on the material plane. The one in question consisted in belts and electrodes connected to a screen, when a person sat, the screen would devolve a visual colored aura of the emotional sphere located in the heart area.
The teaching in itself was not on the apparatus but on the different aura we where shown illustrating what meant the differences.
The last example was of a young woman.
In this last case the area was totally black and refractory to any color, we could not appreciate in the face of the woman any visual indication of that fact, she seamed a rather current person, and yet, her heart zone was totally obscured, as she had taken the decision at a moment of her life to willingly shut herself from any heart expression.

At a certain date the group was required to join in a larger group which formed a wide subtle circle in the air. I saw a number of souls ascending within the circle and understood they were women and children mostly which lives had been abruptly severed in earth right then and needed our support to mitigate the consequences on them of that tragic happening. We surrounded all of them in their way up in a warm circle of love.
Later on I learnt that an American missile had exploded into a bunker in the Iraq war, and a big number of women and children had been killed.

Such kind of unconscious training went on till a day I had a pavorous accident which came to put a point to that idyllic condition.

I shouldn't lose by sight why I´m informing you about this, so of this accident I prefer to say it was a pretext.
Only a person whom underwent a similar experience may fully understand what happened at that moment.
It has been called the Night of the Soul.
Sri A. referred to it in Savitri

No comments:

Post a Comment